Practical user training - Detection Techniques in Ion Chromatography
At the end of this three-day course you will be able to answer the following questions and master the corresponding techniques:
- How do you choose the most suitable detection technique depending on the task?
- Which performance can you expect from an IC conductivity detector?
- What is the difference between suppressed and non-suppressed conductivity measurement?
- For which applications is amperometric detection the most suitable technique?
- Which modes and which electrodes used in amperometric detection will help you to meet your analytical challenge?
- Which detection techniques can be combined?
- For which applications is a post-column reaction recommended?
- What is the advantage of coupling an IC to a mass detector?
In order to take home a maximum of learnings from this course, you should:
- have a good command of the English language
- have a basic knowledge of the MagIC Net software package
- have work experience with ion chromatography instruments
07/04/2017 - 07/06/2017