Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC)
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of gas chromatography and understand how chromatographic conditions are optimized for best separations. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper and efficient development of robust GC methods.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on GC. QA-managers monitoring GC methods and results.
- Mechanism of gas chromatography
- Design of a gas chromatograph; the GC separation column
- Influence of oven temperature and carrier gas properties on the separation efficiency
- Proper selection of chromatographic conditions
- Choice of injectors and detectors
- Qualitative and quantitative GC analysis
- Method development
Lectures, calculations on sample chromatograms, discussion of selected applications.
Verena Schmid, Lilo Weishaupt
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Validation of Analytical Procedures - Basics (2018-05-29 Olten [CH])
- Statistical Analysis of Measurement Values (2018-06-07 - 2018-06-08 Olten [CH])
- Chemometrics: Multivariate Mathematical Methods in Analytical Chemistry (2018-09-10 Olten [CH])
- Experimental Design (2018-09-12 Olten [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2018-09-12 Olten [CH])