Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC)
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of gas chromatography and understand how chromatographic conditions are optimized for best separations. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper and efficient development of robust GC methods.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on GC. QA-managers monitoring GC methods and results.
- Mechanism of gas chromatography
- Design of a gas chromatograph; the GC separation column
- Influence of oven temperature and carrier gas properties on the separation efficiency
- Proper selection of chromatographic conditions
- Choice of injectors and detectors
- Qualitative and quantitative GC analysis
- Method development
Lectures, calculations on sample chromatograms, discussion of selected applications.
Verena Schmid, Lilo Weishaupt
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Validation of Analytical Procedures - Basics (2017-08-29 Olten [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC/SEC/GFC (2017-09-04 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) (2017-09-15 Genf [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2017-09-19 Dübendorf [CH])
- Applications of the 2nd-Generation Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) (2017-09-22 Genf [CH])