Validation of Analytical Procedures - Basics
You will be able to adapt necessary validation processes of analytical chemistry procedures to specific cases.
Heads of analytical laboratories and coworkers who are responsible or will be responsible in the future for validating analytical methods.
- Prerequisites for validations of procedures
- How to proceed in validations of procedures
- Validation of examination of origin
- Validation of examination of purity
- Validation of content determination
- Role of interlaboratory testing and matrix reference materials
- Validation of uncertainty of measurement
Presentation including discussion with the participants, exercises using scientific pocket calculator, exchange of experiences among the participants.
Verena Schmid, Lilo Weishaupt
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC/SEC/GFC (2017-09-04 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) (2017-09-15 Genf [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2017-09-19 Dübendorf [CH])
- Applications of the 2nd-Generation Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) (2017-09-22 Genf [CH])
- Injection Techniques in Gas Chromatography (2017-09-26 - 2017-09-27 Olten [CH])