Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today
You will know the possibilities of modern HPLC materials for the implementation of fast separations as well as the critical parameters for a successful realization.
HPLC experienced Laboratory Technicians, Scientific Assistants or Laboratory Heads who want to move to effective (U)HPLC methods.
- Advantages and possible issues of modern stationary phases: Sub 2 µm, monolithic columns, fused core materials, standard 3 and 5 µm for fast HPLC
- Influence of the HPLC equipment and the optimal configuration
- Which approach fits to my system? Do I need an UHPLC-System?
- System selection and release
- Method transfer to modern HPLC methods in QA areas
Lectures, discussions and group work
Verena Schmid, Lilo Weishaupt
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- GMP Compliant Test Methods for the QC Lab (2017-10-19 - 2017-10-20 Olten [CH])
- Quality by Design in the Analytical Laboratory (2017-10-26 Olten [CH])
- Training on NMR interpretation Strategies (2017-10-26 Genf [CH])
- Pitfalls in NMR spectra interpretation (2017-10-27 Genf [CH])
- Interpretation of Mass Spectra (2017-11-09 Olten [CH])