Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today
You will know the possibilities of modern HPLC materials for the implementation of fast separations as well as the critical parameters for a successful realization.
HPLC experienced Laboratory Technicians, Scientific Assistants or Laboratory Heads who want to move to effective (U)HPLC methods.
- Advantages and possible issues of modern stationary phases: Sub 2 µm, monolithic columns, fused core materials, standard 3 and 5 µm for fast HPLC
- Influence of the HPLC equipment and the optimal configuration
- Which approach fits to my system? Do I need an UHPLC-System?
- System selection and release
- Method transfer to modern HPLC methods in QA areas
Lectures, discussions and group work
Verena Schmid, Lilo Weishaupt
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Validation of Analytical Procedures - Basics (2017-08-29 Olten [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC/SEC/GFC (2017-09-04 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) (2017-09-15 Genf [CH])
- Applications of the 2nd-Generation Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) (2017-09-22 Genf [CH])
- Injection Techniques in Gas Chromatography (2017-09-26 - 2017-09-27 Olten [CH])