Validation of Analytical Procedures - Basics
You will be able to adapt necessary validation processes of analytical chemistry procedures to specific cases.
Heads of analytical laboratories and coworkers who are responsible or will be responsible in the future for validating analytical methods.
- Prerequisites for validations of procedures
- How to proceed in validations of procedures
- Validation of examination of origin
- Validation of examination of purity
- Validation of content determination
- Role of interlaboratory testing and matrix reference materials
- Validation of uncertainty of measurement
Presentation including discussion with the participants, exercises using scientific pocket calculator, exchange of experiences among the participants.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC) (2018-09-25 - 2018-09-26 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to Biochromatography (2018-10-09 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2018-10-10 Olten [CH])
- Isolation and Purification of Proteins (2018-10-15 - 2018-10-16 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to HPLC (2018-10-18 - 2018-10-19 Olten [CH])