You will be familiar with the fundamentals of design of experiments and understand how these methods could be effectively use in optimization of your experiments. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper conduction of experiments and analysis of information they yield.
Persons interested in using methods of experimental design for planning their experiments.
- General outline for screening experiments
- Factorial and fractional factorial designs
- Response surface methods
- Quantitative relations: Observed responses and experimental variations.
- Optimisation when there are several response variables
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC) (2018-09-25 - 2018-09-26 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to Biochromatography (2018-10-09 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2018-10-10 Olten [CH])
- Isolation and Purification of Proteins (2018-10-15 - 2018-10-16 Olten [CH])
- Introduction to HPLC (2018-10-18 - 2018-10-19 Olten [CH])