Introduction to HPLC
You understand the basic mechanisms of an HPLC separation and are able to run a method according to required specifications.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on HPLC. QA-managers monitoring HPLC methods and results.
- Equipment setup and function, component specifications
- Fundamentals of separations
- Influencing operating parameters on the chromatogram
- Classification of stationary and mobile phases
- What does the chromatogram tell me
- Evaluation of a chromatogram: qualitative and quantitative analysis
Lectures, discussions, and group works
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request