Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
EAG Laboratories has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve food supply, environmental impact, and human and animal health. As a member of the EAG team in Ulm, Germany you'll work alongside respected experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment. Our new Ulm laboratories are modern, our instrumentation is state of the art. And our business is thriving, creating important career opportunities. More than 1200 people are building their careers with EAG Laboratories.
EAG Laboratories, Ulm, Germany (formerly PTRL Europe GmbH) is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. The ideal candidate will have Quality Assurance responsibilities for GLP ("Good Laboratory Practice") studies in pesticide residue analysis, in e-fate, metabolism and in product chemistry.
Duties will include:
- Auditing data, calculations, and reports.
- Performing inspections of GLP studies based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviewing study and analytical phase plans, raw data and calculations, and reports.
- Responsible for the overall GLP Quality Assurance program.
- Mentoring and Developing the QA team members
- Bachelor or Master Degree in chemistry or any other related scientific field with 5-10 years' experience, additional years in a GLP/QA unit will create important career opportunities.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards and a background in (analytical) chemistry and/or laboratory procedures is strongly desired.
- Excellent communication (German and English) and computer skills (Word, Excel) are required.
- Ability to read and understand scientific information in English (guidelines, all other documents) and in German (SOPs) and to use this knowledge to audit study/phase plans and reports.
- Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, and processes to make improvements or take corrective actions.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Qualified Candidates should apply online under Requisition number 17-106.
Eiselauer Weg 4