Study Director - Residue Chemistry (m/f)
EAG Laboratories has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve food supply, environmental impact, and human and animal health. As a member of the EAG team in Ulm, Germany you'll work alongside respected experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment. Our new Ulm laboratories are modern, our instrumentation is state of the art. And our business is thriving, creating important career opportunities. More than 1200 people are building their careers with EAG Laboratories.
EAG Laboratories, Ulm, Germany (formerly PTRL Europe GmbH) is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. The ideal candidate will have Quality Assurance responsibilities for GLP ("Good Laboratory Practice") studies in pesticide residue analysis, in e-fate, metabolism and in product chemistry.
Duties will include:
- Performing and leading Residue Studies (Crop Field Trials, Soil Dissipation, Magnitude of Residue, Operator Exposure, etc.) according to regulatory guidance (e.g. OECD & OPPTS)
- Communicate study plans and results directly with study sponsors
- Writing and Reviewing study and analytical phase plans, raw data and calculations, and reports
- Mentoring and Developing junior staff team members
- Experience conducting Residue Chemistry and/or Fate and Metabolism studies of Agrochemicals or Pharmaceuticals. Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards and a background in (analytical) chemistry and/or laboratory procedures is strongly desired
- Experience with LC/MS/MS
- Excellent communication (German and English) and computer skills (Word, Excel) are required
- Ability to read and understand scientific information in English (guidelines, all other documents) and in German (SOPs)
- Actively looking for ways to help people
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Degree in Natural Science (e.g. Biology, Microbiology or Chemistry) B.S. with 10+ yrs, M.S. with 5-10 yrs or Ph.D. with 2-5 yrs experience
Qualified Candidates should apply online under Requisition 17-132.
Eiselauer Weg 4, Geb./Bldg. 5