Senior Application Chemist (m/w)
- Work closely with Business partners and Field Sales operations to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical support in a fast paced pre- and post sales environment.
- Collaborate with the team of Account Managers in diagnosing the customer's requirements, and design analysis that showcase the superior capabilities of Waters product portfolio in line with the customers' goals.
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during the sales process, focusing on how Waters system solutions will address and benefit the customer's needs.
- Ensure that the equipment, analysis and customer demonstrations are properly prepared, in order to guarantee the highest level of customer experience in a timely manner.
- Perform system and application training as well as technical support to customers after the product has been installed.
- Conduct internal Waters Solutions Training to Field Sales Operations
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Analysis, or a related Science field
- Minimum 3 years of user experience with UPLC, Tandem Quadrupole instrumentation
- Interest and initiative to apply this technology across multiple types of applications.
- Experienced in method development, solving separation problems and ability to troubleshoot and maintain the equipment.
- Must be able to travel up to 50 % in China region