Project Manager Lab Informatics (m/f)
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- Take the lead to maximize profit and revenue in the exciting high growth business of Lab Informatics with Agilent Technologies. Leveraging Agilent's world class Laboratory Informatics platforms.
- You will have the opportunity to use your Project Management,Chromatography/IT Technical/Enterprise CrossLab skills and your customer facing knowledge/experience to a new level as a Consultant in the EMEA Informatics Enterprise services team. To work closely with the Lab Informatics sales organisation in scoping and all deal related financial calculations for the solution. Take delivery responsibility with local teams to coordinate and manage the delivery of solutions ensuring that the projects stay within scope, schedule and planned profit.
- You will utilise your lab wide consultative based skills to work with the Agilent Crosslab Group team to ensure that we position and help articulate the value of ACG enterprise tools and applications to our customer installed base. Using your proven project management skills, work as part of a team in creating a program and governance organisation for our Lab Productivity Solutions business
- On time and on budget implementation of Agilent Laboratory Informatics solutions and platforms (CDS, SDMS, enterprise productivity applications) for our applied markets.
- Help drive acceptance and success of our enterprise deployments with the wider Agilent community
- Effectively delivering, leading and monitoring medium to large scale Projects where implementation, integration and validation of our software platform and /or CrossLab services within an environment where Agilent and other vendor's instruments are installed.
- Scope solutions to resolve customers' business issues in a lab environment
Drive consulting based services sales with introduction of new ideas and solutions
- Take a lead in creating value propositions for our enterprise applications
- Work as a team in creating a Program Organisation to drive efficiencies through repeatable engagement activities and governance for our LPS business
- Fluency in German language written and spoken is a key requirement for this role
- The role can be home based
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent
- Strong domain knowledge in the field of Laboratory informatics including chromatography data systems, data and content management, LIMS.
- Strong system level technical skills in IT including database and networking
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the customer facing role with strong technical competence and ability to resolve the issues.
- Knowledge of analytical industry required, knowledge of analytical instrumentation will be an added advantage,
- Strong Project Management experience/skills is needed
- Experience from CrossLab services and understanding of Customers requirements in these engagements
- 5 years' experience in the Pharma/Chem related industry demonstrating rapid skill development and progressively increased responsibility
- Excellent communication skills in German and English language
- Available for up to 50% business travel
- Company pension scheme
- Work-Life-Balance programs
- Career development opportunities