Quality Manager, Methacrylates - Performance Materials (m/f)
- Ensure that the quality requirements of our customers, company and regulatory agencies are fully understood and achieved. Oversee the development, implementation, control, and distribution of all Quality practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics.
- Identify the key issues relating to quality and drive continuous improvement activities across the organization. This will include identifying new programs or changes to current programs that will result in continuous improvement.
- Lead multiple quality projects which include development, installation, maintenance, and establishment of universally applied quality standards.
- Develop, implement and manage quality KPI for each business function. Set quality related department objectives (KPI) and review and assess ongoing performance. Identify areas of concern that need to be addressed by the appropriate department.
- Maintain close contact with all Methacrylate RAM locations, Evonik global ESHQ personnel and government officials to foster a high level of communication and knowledge sharing.
- Review all quality complaints to ensure that appropriate corrective actions have been implemented to prevent a recurrence. Champion the root cause analysis concept. Perform and support root cause analysis (RCA) within the business line.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline required, MBA preferred.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in the areas of Quality Management and continuous improvement process
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishment in quality improvement is required.
- Experience in the chemical, plastics, pharmaceutical or manufacturing fields desired. Quality certification(s) preferred.
- The position requires knowledge and experience in project management. Leadership skills are required to lead cross-functional and cross-regional teams to successfully define & deliver projects in accordance with established budgets, work-plans, quality standards, and timeframes.
Evonik Industries AG
Parsippany, New Jersey [USA]