Quality Declarations Expert Life Science (m/f)
In an international team of experts, you will be responsible for managing and evaluating material of composition data for filtration and single-use products. Based on the evaluation of the existing data and your acquired product and process knowledge, you will conduct risk assessments and create customer quality declarations. Typical declarations are Latex, Phtalate or Bisphenol A.
In this role, you will respond to requests from customer service organizations and other interface partners for quality declarations or related information. You will liaise with various organizational units such as product management, site quality or IT to compile information, provide guidance or discuss requirements. Furthermore, you will work on or lead initiatives that contribute to further streamlining and automating the certification process.
- Graduate Degree in organic chemistry (preferably Masters or equivalent), experience in polymer chemistry highly desirable
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong affinity to IT tools and experience in working with databases (SAP, Oracle desirable)
- Business fluent English, German language skills preferred
More job offers from this company
- Head of R&D PV Physics Application (m/f) (2017/07/11)