Chemist Organic Synthesis (m/f)
You will be responsible for synthesizing and purifying organic compounds in our chemistry laboratory. You will work in close collaboration with other organic Chemists, analytic Chemists, Physicists as well as Material Engineers. In this position you will report to a laboratory leader.
- Finished Diploma/ Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Chemistry with specialization in organic synthesis
- Profound work experience in industry and in the field of organic synthesis chemistry, in particular in heterocyclic or dye chemistry (organic electronic)
- Very good knowledge in usual organic chemistry analytics methods
- Interdisciplinary experience would be a plus, especially at the interface with chemistry and physics
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written), German would be beneficial