Application Scientist liquid chromatography (LC) Application Solutions (m/f)
- Work with the latest, state-of-the-art UHPLC technology in the lab.
- Work with customers, the sales team and product managers to lead the definition of Application Notes.
- Communicate the results to our sales team and our customers by generating Application Notes but also customer presentations.
- Demonstrate the UHPLC systems and solutions to our customers.
- Present your results and educate both customers and the local Agilent teams about our new LC based solutions.
- May deliver HPLC customer training classes and consulting related to our applications.
- You have a wealth of experience in liquid chromatography and analytical chemistry,
- You have experience and the theoretical background of different LC techniques, like UHPLC, 2D-LC, GPC, preparative LC or others.
- You have proven your oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English and German, and you are experienced in writing scientific and project documentation,
- You achieved a Master Degree or University Degree or higher with typically 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in separation science, chemical or pharmaceutical research,
- You are willing to travel internationally to represent our systems solutions,
- You have proven your ability to work successfully in a team and take leadership in project management.
- You worked with related separation techniques, like capillary electrophoresis or similar.
- You have spent some time in your career outside Europe or at least worked with an international team.