Chemical Operator (m/f)
- Responsible for the proper operation of process in which a chemical reaction takes place, regardless of whether the process is continuous or batch.
- Makes changes in instrument settings and formulas as described by the laboratory or supervisor. Also responsible to notify the supervisor in the event one of their instruments is not functioning properly.
- Works with other operators assigned to their process area.
- Responsible for complete logs and records pertaining to their process.
- Performs certain analytical tests which are required for the proper function of their process.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of their process area.
- Performs simple or minor maintenance on their equipment.
- Uses various types of tools required to perform their duties.
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned.
- Participate in HSES activities directed by management/supervision or as indicated in the HSES Annual Site Plan.
- Aids in training of fellow employees for certifications in his/her work area.
- Team members should operate under any applicable Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) when performing functions within their role.
Salisbury, North Carolina [USA]
More job offers from this company
- R&D Engineer / PhD Student (m/f) (2017/08/11)