Laboratory Technician (m/f)
- Performs routine laboratory sample prep involving sample receiving and processing.
- •Maintains laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies.
- Ensures instruments and equipment in the lab are functioning properly and maintained on a routine preventative maintenance schedule
- Participates in proficiency testing
- Utilizes good documentation practices (GDPs) and follows laboratory quality control and quality assurance policies
- Complies with Life Technologies Clinical Services Lab safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- A BS/BA degree in a science discipline
- 1-2 years' experience working in a clinical or research laboratory environment
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Sacramento, California [USA]