Senior Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Issuing, reviewing and approving Corrective and Preventive Actions when necessary to maintain and strengthen the QMS
- Review of Finished Products (including documentation and records related to their manufacture) prior to shipment to customers
- Review and approve OOS Test Reports issued by the Quality Control Laboratory
- Support the "Customer Focus" of Waters by ensuring quality satisfaction through the collection and response to customer feedback, providing metrics
- Issuing "Stop Ship" orders in a timely manner in response to quality issues with finished products.
- Performing Internal Audits and Supplier Audits to demonstrate compliance to Waters QM.
- Ensure that the Control of Nonconforming Product is conducted as required per ISO Quality Standards and Waters QMS.
- Minimum BS degree in science, engineering or quality-related field
- Experience in a regulated industry
- Knowledge and/or experience in quality systems
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Operations
Taunton, Massachusetts [USA]
More job offers from this company
- Inorganic Chemist (m/f) (2017/08/30)