Senior Process Engineer - Fermentation Process Technology
- Process-related optimization and development of fermentation and downstream processing in our regional production plants, including pharma (cGMP) and non-pharma products.
- Supporting capital investment projects for our regional production plants.
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing experiments on lab, pilot, and production scale in close collaboration with Production and Development.
- Developing and establishing innovative technologies and methods in the scope of strategic development projects with a focus on fermentation and pharma products and processes.
- Close cooperation and networking with operative units as well as internal and external development units.
- Successfully completed university degree in chemical engineering or biochemical engineering.
- Technical and engineering expertise in processing of fermentation and preferably pharma products (cGMP) in the theoretical and practical field (plant operations), in lab and pilot scale.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Evonik Industries AG
Mobile, Alabama [USA]