Master of Science (MSc) in biology (m/f)
The student will focus on validating a novel NGS approach as a diagnostic tool. After establishing the capacity for diagnosis, the NGS tool will be applied to rhesus macaque oral swab samples to assess spirochete diversity. The selected candidate will be expected to perform both laboratory work as well as basic data analysis of NGS results. Motivation and the ability to work in a team are a must where as basic knowledge of command line and statistically analysis is an asset.
- BSc in Biology or related field
- Enrolment at University (Masterstudiengang)
- You are in the final stage of your master study
- Practical and basic experiences in molecular biological techniques such PCR, DNA extraction
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Good knowledge of English