FAP Chemical Operator Assistant (m/f)
- High-school education or equivalent; vocational training or job-related course work preferred
- Relevant work experience preferably in an industrial chemical plant
- Ability to understand and be able to operate a distributed process control system, personal computer and associated software systems
- Accepts responsibility for his / her own safety and health. Performs assigned duties in a manner that is safe and protective of the environment. Follows operating procedures to ensure a safe and environmentally protective workplace. Observes and reports all incidents and unsafe conditions. Takes an active interest in improving safety and environmental protection.
- Process / equipment and areas of operating responsibility.
- Completes building equipment safety inspections.
- Monitors and coordinates building waste recovery and disposal activities.
- Inventories and orders designated building supplies.
- Areas of housekeeping, sanitation responsibility.
Evonik Industries AG
Mapleton, IL [USA]
More job offers from this company
- QC Lab Technician (m/f) (2017/10/16)