Staff Scientist, Cell Biology (m/f)
- Characterize, validate, and commercialize new reagents for multi-parametric Flow Cytometry.
- Independently develop complex primary cell models for characterization and validation of new reagents.
- Support validation of reagents on novel instrument configurations.
- Communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members across the organization to track and support projects through development.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently to meet product release timelines.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to resolve technical issues and support products.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports to manager, extended R&D teams, and senior leadership.
- Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of the department, as assigned.
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology or related life science discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years of product development industry experience; or Master's degree in the same area with a minimum of 2-4 years of product development industry experience; or a Bachelor's degree in the same area with a minimum of 5-8 years of product development industry experience.
- •Must have experience performing multi-parametric, Flow Cytometry studies, including advanced intracellular staining procedures.
- Must be familiar with digital cytometer instrumentation and be comfortable optimizing and modifying filter sets.
- Capable of independently troubleshooting and optimizing technical protocols and procedures.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Carlsbad, California [USA]
More job offers from this company
- Scientist Molecular Biology (m/f) (2017/10/19)