- Performs lab chemistry experiment, research, and analyze lab work.
- Participates in the development of techniques to support the design and conduct of experiments, tests, assays, scale ups pilot runs, production processes development, etc.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards by obtaining lab safety training, utilizing proper personal protection equipment, maintaining laboratory cleanliness and participating in site safety and quality programs.
- Drafts reports including background of project, test results with supporting graphs to demonstrate patterns and data trends, to be reviewed by supervisor prior to issue or customer review.
- BS, BA Degree in science with preference for chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or related field and 0-5 year related experience.
- Well-developed laboratory techniques; ability to plan and conduct lab experiment, observe and record experimental data; ability to draw preliminary conclusions, ability to write reports and use basic graphics programs to depict results.
- Strong verbal and written communications of technical information.
- 0-5 year experience on inorganic particle synthesis, or with Chemical Mechanical Polishing experience in semiconductor industry is a plus.
Evonik Industries AG
Piscataway, New Jersey [USA]
More job offers from this company
- Chemical Operator Trainee (2017/11/21)