Efficacy Specialist / Project Manager - Biocides (m/f)
- University degree in biology, chemistry, pharmacy, or equivalent
- Solid background in microbiology
- Good knowledge of relevant norms for validation of efficacy for biocides (European Norms (CEN), OECD, ASTM, etc.)
- At least 2 years' experience in the authorization of biocides in the international regulatory field (EU and worldwide), particularly with the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012
- Development of authorization and/or testing strategies for biocidal products regarding the efficacy of the product based on current EU and national requirements and applications of the product
- Evaluation of efficacy studies and publications regarding their validity and preparation of study summaries
- Evaluation of methods for determining the microbiological and particulate cleanliness of air, surfaces etc.
- Planning and monitoring of efficacy studies
- Project management: responsible for preparing, implementing, communicating, and coordinating regulatory, technical projects according to the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 (responsible for project scope, timelines and budget)
- Communication and close co-operation with our clients, CROs and authorities throughout Europe and on a global scale
Knoell NL B.V.
6708PV Wageningen [NL]