Lab Technician - Special Analytics (m/f)
- Lab technician or M.Sc. in chemistry, material sciences or equivalent, with broad experience in analytical techniques
- A broad knowledge of instrumental analytical methods
- Project management skills would be benificial
Our unique laboratory "Sonderprobenanalytik", as part the central analytics department in Merck deals with the identification and characterization of impurities as small as 1 µm. To do so, we work with various state-of-the art analytical methods in our lab (e.g. optical microscopy, Raman microscopy, infrared microscopy, electron microscopy with micro-elemental analysis and other methods) on a daily basis. Additionally, we coordinate other analytical techniques that are available at Merck or at external partners, like coupled chromatographic techniques, NMR, element analytical techniques and surface sensitive techniques, as necessary. Your role would be to perform analysis in our lab yourself, coordinate additional analytics with other labs, communicate with our internal customers as well as the preparation of final reports. In addition, you will take part in the evaluation and testing of new analytical procedures and methods.
More job offers from this company
- Project Manager Chemical Engineer (m/f) (2017/12/07)
- Technical Service Engineer / Representative PP (m/f) (2017/12/01)