Spectroscopy Application and Customer Workflow Program Manager (m/f)
- Define strategic focus and priority for application and workflows solutions development. Work cross-functionally (sales, marketing, support) to commercialize them and ensure RtV
- Manage demo operations (planning, execution, competence) required to assist the field organization from deal qualification to deal closure in order to exceed sales quota
- Develop our partner network
- Interact with our atomic spectroscopy R&D units in Japan and Melbourne to address current technologies / applications and to incorporate EMEA requirements into upcoming solutions
- Maintain and expand critical domain knowledge including latest scientific findings, market & technology trends, industry benchmarks & regulations, competitive positioning
- Bachelors or Master Degree or equivalent (PhD preferred).
- Requires minimum 5 years' experience of operating an AA, ICP-OES, ICP-MS and/or molecular spectrometer
- Strong computer skills and excellent technical written and oral presentation skills are essential.
- Fluent English speaker is mandatory. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Requires ability for frequent travel within assigned region.
- You will closely work with the sales organization across EMEA.
More job offers from this company
- Account Manager with scientific / technical background (m/f) (2017/12/13)
- Junior Product Manager Chromatography (m/f) (2017/11/29)
- Genomics Technical Support Scientist (m/f) (2017/11/22)