Pre Sales LC-MS Application Specialist (m/f)
- Master Degree or PhD in a branch of Chemistry with a strong focus on instrumental analysis
- Knowledge (3+ years) of LC and LC-MS technology and its day-to-day changes
- A demonstrated experience in LC-MS method development and optimization
- Applying established methods to customer samples, developing new solutions where required, or transferring customer methods to Agilent instruments, in order to demonstrate the performance of Agilent's LC-MS portfolio (QQQ and QTOF) to our customers in the Agilent Center of Excellence in Waldbronn, Germany.
- Delivering results to customers in the form of demonstrations and / or reports. Performing demonstrations in the Waldbronn Center of Excellence, in some instances travelling to the customer site to present results.
- Understanding customers' application challenges and recommending solutions to ensure their satisfaction.
- Regularly communicating the results to the Agilent Sales Team and customers through presentations and online meetings.
- Providing your application and market expertise at every level of the value chain, by working closely with product managers, marketing managers, sales teams, and customer support.
- Maintaining a good overview of new LC-MS solutions as well as new analytical requirements in key markets and educating both customers and the local Agilent teams.
- Occasionally delivering application and workflow focused trainings to customers and participating in the design and delivery of customer workshops and user meetings.