Scientist (Process Development, Purification) (m/w)
- The candidate will work in a dynamic and diverse team environment to support and troubleshoot commercial biologics downstream manufacturing processes
- Responsibilities include manufacturing data trending, participating in process validation activities, providing on-floor technical support, closing investigations, drafting technical justifications and process understanding by process mapping
- Additional activities include the design, execution and interpretation of experiments to evaluate novel technologies, identify process improvements, drafting risk assessments and providing technical expertise to support regulatory submissions
- A basic understanding of downstream processing, process scale-up and statistical methods is essential.
- Hands-on experience working in the lab, handling of downstream methods, assays; to support the routine responsibilities with solid scientific data is also desirable.
- The position necessitates extensive interaction with manufacturing, quality, purification process development as well as CMC/Regulatory Affairs groups
- Master / Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably with industrial experience in downstream and sound engineering, mathematical and biological training
More job offers from this company
- Associate Scientist, Analytical Chemistry (m/f) (2018/01/19)