R&D Engineer Polymer (m/f)
Carry out the experiment and testing according to the studies requested. Conduct R&D projects assigned by Laboratory Manager which aim for supporting work of Technical Marketing team regarding to application development of current product as well as new products or new areas of application. The responsibility also covers the taking care on the facilities and materials available, as well as performing all activities related to physical testing laboratory and coating application laboratory.
- Conduct all experimental related to Physical Testing Laboratory and Coating Application Laboratory
- Identify experimental condition, regarding to the reliable standard conditions
- Organize and prioritize works in order that the studies can be finished with in the deadline
- Supervise, assign and plan the work for R&D Technician of Physical Testing Lab and Student trainee (if any)
- Support and assist the team for solving problem or troubleshooting
- Develop new methods or to improve the current methods of experimental
- Conduct the R&D projects as assigned by Laboratory Manager
- Take care of all facilities and work place being cleaned, tidy and ready to use
- Conduct preventive maintenance as well as internal and external calibrations of all instruments
- Troubleshoot, repair or contact supplier when problem occur with testing devices under safety concern
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Polymer Science, Polymer Engineer, Polymer Technology, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical or related
- At least 2 years experience in polymer field with being familiar with a use of Physical testing instrument of polymer i.e. Tensile machine, Colorimeter.
- Experience with Coating application or Artificial Weathering or Polymer Additives is a plus.
- Experience in Physical testing laboratory, Good problem solving, Decision making, Self-motivated and Analytical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written in English
More job offers from this company
- Regional Quality Manager (m/f) (2018/03/01)