Lab Analyst (m/f)
- Inspecting all online analyzers of the production units as such that all operating parameters are met at all times.
- Ensuring the continual measurements by maintaining the online analyzers in a good condition and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed
- Calibration, preventive maintenance of the online analyzers according to schedule
- Participating in risk assessment activities adhere to the safety procedures
- Preparing reagents and standards needed for the online analytics.
- Monitoring inventory of spare parts of online analyzers and calibration gas
- Taking lead in assigned online analyzer activities during major plant shutdown
- Providing hands-on training to shift lab technicians
- Diploma Chemistry with 5 experience / Degree in Chemistry with 2 years of experience in an analytical laboratory environment with electrical skills in the chemical industry or equivalent
- Sound knowledge, operation and maintenance of Process online analyzers such as NIR (Photometer & Spectrometer), FTIR, Process GC,
- CEMS, MDIR, pH and conductivity probes, ZrO2, TDLAS (Laser), velocity of sound measurement etc.
- Able to perform field work in chemical plant environment processing highly hazardous material
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
Evonik Industries AG
Jurong Island [SGP]