Analytical Laboratories Manager (m/f)
- Correct and timely response to 3,500 - 4,000 customer samples.
- Product COA issuing for MDEA based products.
- Laboratory operations:
- Advanced quality analysis (best in industry).
- Rapid sample turnaround ~1.7 Days (best in industry).
- Little to no outages on instruments (maintenance).
- Direct customer service on lab consultation, product stewardship, physical properties, shipping, etc.
- Advise Distributors Labs on generic Amine Analyses and set-up.
- Customer visits for laboratory training, set-up, and product handling/sampling.
- Laboratory purchasing and accounting.
- Vendor supply/contracts.
- Site safety compliance.
- Site environmental compliance.
- Site maintenance co-ordination.
- Fixed cost management.
- Shipping and receiving, DOC compliance/site training.
- Hazardous Waste compliance/site training.
- GAS/SPEC amine product development, modelling research, contamination and stability
- chemistry analysis from customer plant issues.
- Product line development.
- B.S. in Chemistry or equivalent experience (focus on Analytical Sciences preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of analytical lab experience preferred
- Expert in Analytical methods, laboratory management, analytical customers support. Very specific knowledge for analytical chemistry in amine matrices with GC, IC, ICP, Coulometrics, GC-MS and other analytical approaches.
- SAP processing and execution of P.O.s and billing for fixed cost management of the Freeport laboratory.
- CoA generation for MDEA products.
- Safety compliance.
- Lab practices compliance.
- Environmental compliance for Laboratory.
- Language skills: ability to communicate in writing, on the telephone, by email etc.)
- Advanced understanding of amine chemistry.
- LIMS and Customer Web-based analytical reporting software design, development, and implementation for customer support.
Freeport, Texas [USA]