Hydrogen Membrane Sales & Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Respond to global sales inquiries for membrane based H2 separation systems
- Lead new market development efforts by attending conferences/ trade-shows, travel and meet with potential customers worldwide, identify partners, OEMs in new geographies
- Improve marketing communication through booths at trade shows, brochures, YouTube videos, webinars etc. Assist in the digital transformation of customer relationship management
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales team for process development
- Collaborate with the management and production team to develop order and inventory forecast
- Participate in CRM meetings to present customer issues and speedy resolution of these issues
- May involve up to 50-60% international travel
- BS in Science or Engineering discipline (Chemical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical preferred) MBA degree or equivalent is a plus.
- 7+ years of customer relationship / sales environment experience. Refinery applications / gas separation systems experience is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical information to promote industrial products