Analytical Chemist (GCMS / LCMS) (m/f)
- Prepare, conduct and document all phases of Residue Analytical Testing according to protocol, guidelines and Sponsor requirements
- Protocol review, sample preparation, wet chemistry and instrumental analytics, raw data documentation, data evaluation and aggregation, report preparation
- Accurately prepare all solutions needed for analysis
- Assure accurate and complete collection of study data
- Maintain a clean working environment in the laboratory including washing of glassware
- Training and supervision of laboratory staff members in the use of equipment, machinery and/or vehicles
This role will suit candidates with at least some experience in low-level analysis by GCMS or LCMS. Experience in the analysis of Pesticide Residues would be highly regarded.