Laboratory Technician (m/f)
- Receive, inspect, sort and label client samples.
- Sort, crush, pulverize, split, and screen samples.
- Conduct routine testing.
- Record test data and communicate results.
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance.
- Calibrate and setup equipment prior to analysis.
- Install and operate equipment and systems.
- A minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time-to-time.
- Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required from time to time.
Lakefield, Ontario [CDN]