Chemist / Material Scientist / Chemical Engineer (m/f)
- Synthesis and characterization of new materials
- Mechanistic understanding of structure activity relationships
- Development of fully formulated products and their application
- Work closely and collaboratively with operations personnel and various departments.
- Synthesis of novel resins and formulation of new materials are critical to success
- The use of analytical techniques including FT-IR, GPC, DSC, TGA, TMA, and NMR
Applicants must have a BS or MS degree in chemistry/material science/chemical engineering. Experience is desired in polymer science, materials characterization or coating technologies.
St. Louis, Missouri [USA]