Analytical Sciences Liaison Manager (m(f)
- Work closely with and support the campaigns and initiatives of NA Research Commercial Area Specialists, Field Marketing, and Applied Analytics Franchise Product Managers
- Train colleagues, customers
- Customer visits, seminars, webinars
- Participate at conferences, tradeshows
- Consult on Analytical topics in line with your expertise
- Assist technical service to answer customers' technical inquiries
- Input to new products and applications
- Participate on project teams
- Liaise with the global scientific community
- BS degree with 8+ years' experience, MS degree with 3+ years' experience, or PhD.
- Substantial professional experience in analytical chemistry strongly preferred.
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related scientific discipline, or the equivalent in experience, especially in pharmaceutical research preferred.
- You must possess general knowledge of analytical chemistry, be familiar with the techniques of chromatography, spectroscopy, and titration, and have a deeper, working knowledge in any of those techniques.
- Experience using analytical chemistry in a research environment is ideal. You must be proactive and flexible, able to work independently, and possess excellent networking and communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of time (primarily North America but some international travel).
- Location is flexible within North America
Bellefonte Pennsylvania [USA]