Quality Control Chemist (m/f)
- Analyze using wet, physical, and instrumental methods to determine product composition and characteristics (qualitative and quantitative analyses)
- Handling of air sensitive materials in an inert environment (glovebox).
- Autoclave polymerization testing on finished product.
- Document analysis in an organized logbook
- Manage project-based tasks assigned by group leader
- Calibrate equipment, solution standardization, and ISO updates
- Maintain accurate procedures in ISO format
- Enter data into SAP and SQL LIMS
- Maintain the laboratory in according to 5S principles
- Maintain the finished product retained samples in an orderly manner
- Composite and analyze the finished product lots in a timely manner
- Process raw material pre-shipment samples in a timely manner to facilitate the plant operations
- Tabulate and present quality data to the internal customers including sales, R & D and production
- Schedule flexibility to maintain 7 day 24/hr operation
- Minimum of two years of college chemistry (Chemistry or Biology Degree preferred) or lab experience equivalence
- Working knowledge of basic analytical chemistry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, SAP, and SQL LIMS
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- General knowledge and experience with instrumentation used for physical and chemical analysis: Atomic Absorbance, Titrations, XRF, NMR, GC, etc.
Louisville, Kentucky [USA]
More job offers from this company
- Laboratory Manager (m/f) (2018/07/10)