Lab Manager (m/f)
- M.S. in Chemistry / Material Science, PhD degree preferred
- More than three (3) years of leadership experience within the industrial industry
- Experience within the adhesive's industry is desirable
- The job holder plans and coordinates the product development and support activities according to the tesa Design Standards. (S)he arranges and supports the process implementation until the product is ready for production. (S)he contributes to on-time development, according to the demand profile and within the planned costs. (S)he conducts customer visits to validate development results. Together with marketing (s)he develops product-, development- and assortment-strategies and transfers them. (S)he is core team member or project manager for development activities and is responsible for the documentation and interpretation of development results.
- (S)he provides support to the regional plants regarding 2nd supplier projects, continuous improvement (efficiency, material yield), product transfers and supply security.
- (S)he manages the lab personnel. (S)he assures compliance to policy and practice that maintains a work environment guided by safety, environmental and quality standards. This includes the development of product components, recipes and production process.
- The job holder is responsible for the ttNA application lab. (S)he supports Marketing and Sales by providing thorough and complete technical reports to be used at end customers.
- The job holder is responsible for the personnel and professional development of the lab personnel.
- The job holder is responsible for the selection and maintenance of test equipment within the lab. (S)He supervises the planning and execution of the necessary calibration and gauge capability.
- The job holder maintains contact to the academic community by tracking of relevant literature, patents, etc., participation at seminars and conferences and maintaining contact with raw material suppliers, colleges and research institutes.
tesa Labtec GmbH
Sparta, MI [USA]