HPLC Laboratory Technician (m/f/d)
- You have an education as Chemistry Laboratory Technician EFZ or a similar education
- You have at least 7-9 years of professional laboratory experience in a chromatographic pharmaceutical environment
- You have worked under quality requirements (GMP, ISO)
- Experience with Chromeleon and / or LIMS are an advantage
- To process client's requests using analytical methods, mainly HPLC
- To record data using the laboratory software, such as LIMS, Chromeleon, etc.
- To evaluate and write reports following ISO and GMP guidelines and requirements
- To perform other laboratory tasks, such as development and optimization of methods, validations, maintenance of laboratory and equipment, etc.
Raum Basel [CH]