Dionex Inaugurates New Sales, Service, and Centers of Excellence Facility In Bannockburn, Illinois
Dionex Corporation, a world leader in liquid and ion chromatography instrumentation, has established a new North American Sales and Service facility in Bannockburn, IL, north of Chicago. The site provides a centralized hub for Dionex"s North American sales offices and a home to the new Centers of Excellence. It includes a 3400 square foot state-of-the-art laboratory for customer applications and demonstrations, a 3000 square foot training facility, and more.
"The Bannockburn facility significantly improves the logistics and workflow of Dionex sales and service operations," said David Bow, Vice President - North American Sales and Service at Dionex. "Centralizing our operations with a laboratory, training facilities, sales offices, and the Centers of Excellence allows us to more thoroughly address customer needs and expand our business opportunities in the U.S. and Canada." The Centers of Excellence in Bannockburn provide industry-specific expertise and leadership for the sales and service operation.
Dionex is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and extraction systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The Company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
Source: Dionex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins (06/03/2009)