Agilent Technologies Completes Acquisition of Acqiris, a Leading Provider of High-Speed Digitizers and Analyzers
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced it has completed the acquisition of Acqiris SA, a privately held company that provides high-speed digitizers and analyzers used in commercial, industrial and government electronics markets. Financial details were not disclosed. Acqiris' employees, most of whom are located in Geneva, Switzerland, have joined Agilent.
The combined technology and capabilities of Agilent and Acqiris will enhance Agilent's ability to meet the ongoing demand from customers for in-product test and embedded data conversion, accelerating time-to-market and reducing cost. Acqiris' expertise in high-speed digitizers and analyzers complements Agilent's current product portfolio and strengthens Agilent's synthetic instrument offerings.
Acqiris' products include a broad offering of digitizers, time-to-digital converters and waveform analyzers with high resolution and high-speed performance. The company also offers software, integration and development support as well as long-term maintenance and support. Acqiris has pioneered a number of breakthroughs in the data acquisition and generation field.
Source: Agilent Technologies
- Agilent Opens Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Center (09/04/2013)
- Agilent to Acquire Dako for $2.2 Billion (05/25/2012)
- Agilent Technologies Awards 2011 Russell Varian Prize for Innovation in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (10/04/2011)
- Agilent Technologies Acquires Lab901 to Expand Electrophoresis Portfolio for Molecular Biology Applications (03/08/2011)
- Agilent Opens Global Manufacturing Facility for Life Sciences Instruments (11/05/2010)