BioTek Instruments Continues Global Expansion with Opening of Singapore Office
BioTek Instruments announces the opening of BioTek Instruments Representative Office Singapore as of November 1, 2007. This new office, under the leadership of Mr. Dominic Herring, Technical & Business Development Manager, will support and further increase the rapid growth experienced by BioTek in the Asia Pacific region.
"BioTek has always been very proactive in the Asia Pacific region," noted Mr. Herring. "With the opening of the AP regional office in Singapore, we can now react faster and better to the application and support requirements of our customers, and also assist them with their future needs."
Mr. Herring and his local staff will provide both technical and sales support to Singapore and the entire Asia Pacific region.
Source: BioTek Instruments GmbH
More news from this company
- BioTek Receives Frost & Sullivan Award (12/09/2011)
- BioTek Instruments Expands into Switzerland (01/22/2010)
- Introducing Scientifically Speaking - A Microplate Instrumentation Blog by BioTek Scientists (07/14/2009)
- BioTek Instruments Receives Supplier of Choice Award from Fisher Scientific (04/07/2009)
- BioTek Instruments Introduces New Web Site (02/24/2009)