Spring 2007 edition of CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available - new website of CAMAG Laboratory
The new CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 98 with over 100 abstracts of recent publications, demonstrating the flexibility of Thin-Layer Chromatography, has been released.
CBS 98 puts emphasis on Planar Chromatography as an essential component of modern analysis. Featured is for example a method for identification of toxic unknowns in water using HPTLC/MS coupling. CBS is free of charge! The updated Cumulative CBS (entire collection of all past abstracts!) can be downloaded for free from CAMAG's website following the link http://www.camag.com/CCBS .
CAMAG Laboratory, the center for applied High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) has now its own website: http://www.camag-laboratory.com . Results of basic and applied research projects are available through the new website. To further share knowledge with customers a portfolio of services including feasibility studies, development and validation of methods, contract analysis and training has been established.
More news from this company
- CAMAG and Advion form Exclusive Alliance to Commercialize Unique TLC/CMS Assay System for Synthetic Organic and Peptide Chemists (03/13/2013)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 107 released (11/02/2011)
- CAMAG Bibliographic Service Thin-Layer Chromatography (CBS 105) released (11/26/2010)
- Spring 2009 edition of CBS 102, CAMAG Bibliography Service for TLC available (05/28/2009)
- "High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants" - a new, complete reference (02/21/2007)