Waters Acquires Analytical Products Group
Waters Corporation announced that it has completed the purchase of the net assets of Analytical Products Group, Inc. (APG) of Belpre, Ohio, for an undisclosed amount. Waters(R) will immediately merge APG into its existing Environmental Resource Associates (ERA) operations to form the world's most comprehensive environmental proficiency testing (PT) and reference materials partner. Current annual revenues for APG are approximately $4 million and the acquisition is expected to be neutral to Waters Corporation's 2009 earnings.
Existing and prospective laboratory customers stand to benefit significantly through expanded availability of superior laboratory standards, access to an innovative and secure data system, and the assurance of leading regulatory and quality systems tools.
"Long recognized for its leading regulatory compliance business, ERA is complemented perfectly by APG's strengths in quality improvement through proficiency evaluation," said Carl Craig, President, Environmental Resource Associates for the Waters Division.
Source: Waters Corp.
More news from this company
- Waters to Build New Mass Spectrometry Headquarters near Manchester, U.K. (02/15/2011)
- PerkinElmer, Inc. and Waters Corporation Collaborating on Development of Interface Software for Empower 2 Chromatography Software (04/07/2009)
- Waters Acquires Thar Instruments (02/24/2009)
- Rapid Screening Method for 402 Pesticide Residues (08/14/2008)
- Waters Receives Excellence Award for Global Services Delivery and Technical Support (07/29/2008)