Pesticide EU-MRLs Database
New rules on pesticide residues are applicable as from 1 September 2008 in the EU. The new rules set fully harmonised Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs) of pesticides.
A newly developed database can be consulted on Commissions website to search for the MRLs applicable to each pesticide and to each crop. With a user friendly search tool the MRLs can be viewed by crop, by crop group, by crop code or by pesticide in all EU languages. A link is made to the legislation where the MRL is adopted and the history of changes to the MRLs can be followed. The information can be exported in excel format.
- Pesticide residue analysis of fruit juices by LC-MS/MS direct injection. One year pilot survey (02/15/2011)
- Development and validation of a LC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous determination of aflatoxins, dyes and pesticides in spices (04/15/2010)
- Approach by Gas Chromatography-Quadrupole-Mass Spectrometry for Pesticide Residues in Fruits and Vegetables (01/22/2010)
- Validation and uncertainty study of a comprehensive list of 160 pesticide residues (02/24/2009)
- New Rules on Pesticide Residues in Food (10/08/2008)