Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins
Dionex announces an improved method for rapid and automated separation of intact proteins from complex samples. Customer Application Note 105: On-Line Two-Dimensional Separation of Intact Proteins describes the use of Dionex ProPac® and Dionex PepSwift™ polystyrene divinylbenzene columns that allow for improved resolution, as well as rapid and automated separation of intact proteins from complex samples.
Off-line two-dimensional separation of proteins is an effective method for simplifying complex samples. However, when using an intermediate fraction collection step, the method has several problems. The on-line two-dimensional method described in Customer Application Note 105 allows more precise control over the gradient and reduces sample loss. In addition, the system allows the possibility of performing entirely automated top-down analysis of complex samples.
Source: Dionex Corp.
More news from this company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Releases AutoTrace Instrument Application Briefs and Application Notes (04/07/2009)