The new Eppendorf Storage Boxes
The introduction of this new product line offers a complete systems solution for the storage of laboratory samples. Using this comprehensive modular concept, the nine different box formats may be combined to provide optimum solutions to individual storage requirements.
The outside dimensions of the boxes are compatible with common freezer rack systems. In addition, the different inner grid variants offer the perfect fit for all common vessel formats: cryogenic tubes (1 - 5 mL), micro test tubes (0.5 - 5 mL), conical tubes (15 and 50 mL) and other laboratory vessels.
This space-saving approach, combined with the alphanumeric laser labeling of each individual sample position, will optimize sample storage and archiving in laboratories.
More products of this company
- Eppendorf presents first internally developed CO2 incubator
- New development in the field of Liquid Handling: Highly viscous substances such as collagen are now pipettable
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available
- Eppendorf - A New Spin on Centrifugation
- Microinjectors CellTram® 4 Air/Oil provide optimal sample control