The new Eppendorf Storage Boxes
The introduction of this new product line offers a complete systems solution for the storage of laboratory samples. Using this comprehensive modular concept, the nine different box formats may be combined to provide optimum solutions to individual storage requirements.
The outside dimensions of the boxes are compatible with common freezer rack systems. In addition, the different inner grid variants offer the perfect fit for all common vessel formats: cryogenic tubes (1 - 5 mL), micro test tubes (0.5 - 5 mL), conical tubes (15 and 50 mL) and other laboratory vessels.
This space-saving approach, combined with the alphanumeric laser labeling of each individual sample position, will optimize sample storage and archiving in laboratories.
More products of this company
- Eppendorf VisioNize®: Smart. Connected. Nize.
- Introducing Innova® S44i -the next evolution in biological shakers
- The New Eppendorf CryoCube® F740 Series
- Mastercycler® X50: The next stage of PCR
- New epMotion® 10 µL system for improved automated Liquid Handling performance of sub-microliter volumes