Mastercycler® X50: The next stage of PCR
Eppendorf's new Mastercycler® X50 accommodates PCR with outstanding speed and optimization capabilities. With heating rates of 10°C/s average, Eppendorf provides a very fast 96 well cycler compatible with standard format consumables. PCR optimization reaches a new magnitude with the innovative 2D-Gradient, which allows totally new expectations with regards to yields and specificity of PCR.
Additionally, the intuitive touch screen interface helps to program the PCR cycler even faster and connectivity to Eppendorf's VisioNize® software offers a broad range of monitoring functionalities.
The Mastercycler X50 product range will be introduced worldwide in July 2017.
More products of this company
- Product, performance and packaging: Eppendorf cell culture consumables deliver quality in all
- Protect your pipette after over pipetting with Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S® SealMax filter tips
- The new Eppendorf Storage Boxes
- The new Eppendorf Tube and Cuvette Racks
- New Eppendorf Pipette Holder System