Mastercycler® X50: The next stage of PCR
Eppendorf's new Mastercycler® X50 accommodates PCR with outstanding speed and optimization capabilities. With heating rates of 10°C/s average, Eppendorf provides a very fast 96 well cycler compatible with standard format consumables. PCR optimization reaches a new magnitude with the innovative 2D-Gradient, which allows totally new expectations with regards to yields and specificity of PCR.
Additionally, the intuitive touch screen interface helps to program the PCR cycler even faster and connectivity to Eppendorf's VisioNize® software offers a broad range of monitoring functionalities.
The Mastercycler X50 product range will be introduced worldwide in July 2017.
More products of this company
- New development in the field of Liquid Handling: Highly viscous substances such as collagen are now pipettable
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available
- Eppendorf - A New Spin on Centrifugation
- Microinjectors CellTram® 4 Air/Oil provide optimal sample control
- Eppendorf's epMotion 96 dramatically improves productivity and efficiency when working with 96 well plates