Introducing Innova® S44i -the next evolution in biological shakers
Eppendorf has been a trusted partner to the global life science community for more than 70 years. The new Innova S44i biological shaker from Eppendorf is now moving shaker technology forward - designed with an intelligent new drive for years of dependable operation.It is specifically developed for laboratories that are short on space but have high demands for sample cultivation. With industry-leading load-speed and capacity threshold, the Innova S44i is ideal for growing microbiological and phototrophic organisms.
The Innova S44i comes with a responsive touchscreen interface for effortless operation. It is easy to define operating parameters and view performance history, alarm status, trend graphs, or event history directly on the display. Comprehensive multi-step programming is available for automated control of the shaker to save time. Built-in user management allows controlled access, operation, and traceability required in highly regulated laboratories.
All data and events from an Innova S44i can be transferred using the built-in USB drive for documentation or later evaluation. The new shaker can be integrated into a central monitoring and data management software using VisioNize® from Eppendorf. The space-saving and ergonomic design of the Innova S44i ensures effortless integration into workspaces and minimize stress on the user.
More products of this company
- New microinjectors CellTram® 4 Air/Oil provide optimal sample control
- New epMotion 96 dramatically improves productivity and efficiency when working with 96 well plates
- Varispenser 2 and 2x - The new Uncompromising Solutions for the most Demanding dispensing Applications
- Product, performance and packaging: Eppendorf cell culture consumables deliver quality in all
- Protect your pipette after over pipetting with Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S® SealMax filter tips