15 mL and 50 mL Eppendorf Conical Tubes - Protein LoBind and Amber
The Protein LoBind Conical Tubes minimize the risk of non-specific protein and peptide samples sticking to the walls of the tubes. This ensures the best possible sample recovery, which is especially important when working with samples with low initial concentration.
The innovative material of the amber-colored Conical Tubes is highly transparent, while at the same time effectively protecting the sample from low-wavelength light.
This way, the pipette tip immersion can be safely monitored during liquid transfer, which helps avoid cross-contamination.
More products of this company
- Eppendorf CryoCube® F740 ULT freezers now all-green
- Eppendorf Fast PCR Tube Strips
- Eppendorf presents first internally developed CO2 incubator
- New development in the field of Liquid Handling: Highly viscous substances such as collagen are now pipettable
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available